Photo Of The Week and A List Of Random & Unrelated Things To Remember
The circumstances this little baby Sequoia tree had to overcome to get to here are truly outrageous.
But. Nevertheless, it is still here.
Sometimes all it takes is a few words to help someone find the motivation they’ve been seeking, the confidence to begin, the courage to step into the unknown, the encouragement to shine the light on sadness, the pull out of darkness…
A List Of Random & Unrelated Things To Remember
- Just because something hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean that it will never happen. Some things just take longer
- It’s okay to get lost for sometimes it’s in the middle of nowhere where you find yourself
- Nothing sounds better to the soul than the truth
- Often what goes very wrong is the beginning of something going very right
- There is someone out there, right now, who loves you very much
- Don’t count yourself out. Ever. Anything is possible
- You are worthy of love just the way you are right now
- Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place
- Be willing to let your story change
- You are magnificent
- Time heals (for real, it does)
- Sometimes, the healing is in the aching
- You’ve got a beauty that’s all your own
- The light gets in through the cracks
- Brick walls are there for a reason – So you can hit them, for that is how you evolve. You push through that brick wall
- Do not be afraid of the future. There is magic in the unknown
- Children know things. Just ask them
- You have all the answers
- You are magic
- You should do it now
- Believe. It’s as simple as that
With light & love.
Thanks for the inspiration, Tahira! Hope 2016 is all you hope it will be. 🙂
Thank you, Cathy! Wishing you the same. Let 2016 be filled with that you desire ❤
Thank you, friend! 🙂
Such wonderful thoughts, inspirations to carry through the day.
Thank you, Charlie. We all teach what we need to learn, don’t we?
Beautiful…. both the image and the encouraging, uplifting words! Thank you, Tahira dear!
Thank you, my friend. I’ve been to a lot of places but honestly this place (Arnold, CA) has grabbed a hold of my heart. I’m even looking to make this home permanently.
And the inspiration comes from years of experience and the fact that I need to remind myself of these more often than not. Hope all is well on your end! ❤
I really enjoyed your photo and the inspiring thoughts. 😃
Thank you, Sylvia. My pleasure 🙂
With light and love, for sure! Thank you for this beautiful post. I am in the midst of letting my story change, and it is REALLY hard to get myself to open up that. You have brought inspiration and comfort into a challenging day. Thank you 🙂
Dear Melissa, I know the feeling! Change is so difficult at times but if something needs to change…? – You know the answer to that otherwise we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You are more powerful than you ever imagined. Never forget that. And I am here to remind you of that. ❤
Thank you so much, Tahira! I carry the image of your wonderful red had in my mind as I sit with my questions 🙂
I can only hope that you are right–this year has not started off well for me at all. Onward and upward, right?
That’s right, my friend. Onward and upward for that is life. This is what I have learned in all my years of wisdom *cough* *cough* We make an agreement with life when we first enter into it, we just don’t know it. But life will give us good years, good starts, good days, good relationships, all in return for… bad years, bad starts, bad days, bad relationships. It’s the Law Of The Universe. You had a bad start, there is no choice but for it to turn around for you. I don’t know when, but it will. It must. So you continue onward and upward. ❤
Wonderful inspiration, Tahira!
Thank you, dear Tiny ❤
Belated Happy New Year, Tahira.
Thank you, Malcolm! It’s nice to see you around 🙂
Happy New Year to you too. Hope 2016 is off to a good start for you and I wish you all the best for the remainder.
Love the Redwood (?) in the snow, as well as your inspirational random list.
Thank you, Dawn.I appreciate the visit. I’m not an expert but I believe Redwoods are coastal and Sequoia’s can only be found on the Western Sierra’s. This is a Sequoia in the Sierra’s in Arnold, CA 🙂
So very inspirational – thank you for the reminders!